Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Dr Nawab Baloch held a press conference, on the issue of Balochistan University blackmailing & harassment scandal, today in press club Quetta.
Chairman Dr Nawab Baloch strongly condemned the act of harassing and blackmailing the students in the university and asked the authorities concerned to take action against the culprits immediately.
Chairman BSAC put forward five demands as followed.
1. Open trail of all culprits including VC.
2. Education is Provincial subject after 18th amendment and Chief executive of province should run the affairs of higher education.
3. University should hire its own security.
4. Ban on students politics should be left.
5. Harrassment should be investigated in all institutions.